Welcome to the Kick It 3v3 Villa Rica, GA Tournament info page: This tournament is open to all players ages 5-Adult. All games are played outdoor at Fullerville Park, HOWEVER, THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE THE VENUE WILL BE MOVED TO EITHER CHESTNUT LOG OR BOUNDARY WATERS.
All games are played on Saturday starting at 2 pm and will be completed by 10:30 pm
Standard Pricing: $210 per team (Minimum 3 players, Maximum 6 players)
Format: Pool Play and Playoffs in Most Divisions, Round Robin in Divisions with 5 or more teams.
- Two 12 minute halves games
- Most teams play 4-7 games
- One ref per field
- Kick in or dribble in option
- No goalies
- Create your own fun team name
Games Times: Games will begin at approximately 2:00 p.m. and conclude around 11:00 p.m.
Team Check In: Teams will check in on site approximately 30 minutes prior to their first match.
Ample parking and no fee. There are other events and programs being held at the Complex during the 3v3. Please be respectful of all park attendance.
Team Level/Classification Guidelines:
- Register your team in the birth year of the oldest player on the team, no exceptions.
- Girls may play on Boys Teams, However, Boys may not play on Girls teams. Girls Teams may enter Boys divisions, However, Boys teams May NOT enter Girls divisions.
- 15-18 Year olds will register as High School, 19 and older are to be classified as Adult Teams unless individual age groups are offered.
- Most Events will Offer Recreational and Competitive Divisions Only. Some will offer OPEN and/or Elite.
- Competitive Level: If any player on the team plays on an Academy (ages 5-10) or a Select (ages 10-18) team, the team must register as a Competitive team.
- Recreational Level: Teams that play in a recreational league are the only teams allowed to register as Recreational. ALL players must be recreational.
- Teams will be moved to the Competitive division before scheduling if they are found to have incorrectly registered as Recreational.
- Recreational divisions will be formed when four or more teams have registered for an age group. If less than four Recreational teams register, teams will be scheduled with Competitive teams a year younger when possible. If neither of these options is possible, the person who registered the team will be contacted to discuss the best option available to them.
- Both Competitive and Recreational teams may be combined in divisions with teams a year older, younger, and in some cases genders, as necessary to create better brackets and options to play a wider variety of teams. In some cases, awards may be discerned to reflect different ages, classifications, and or genders.
*** Some Events may create an Elite Division when the competition and number of entries allow for such.
Team Registration Documents:
Each Team Receives:
- FC Schalke Jersey for each registered player
- Awards for each player on the top 2-3 teams in each division based on Event Format and Number of Teams in Divisions.
- Chance to win great prizes at on-site contests
- Opportunity to sample fantastic sponsor items
SPECIAL REQUESTS/SCHEDULE REQUESTS:
Most events are able to accommodate a 2-3 hour window for schedule requests such as a league match, travel time, or player availability (For example: Team has a 9:00 a.m. club match and cannot play until Noon, Your schedule may be 12, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5). Please reach out to your Event Director with questions regarding your circumstances. We try to accommodate all coaching and schedule requests up to 2 teams, but we cannot guarantee this especially in playoff rounds. Please bring coaching help if you have more than one team. Coaching conflicts that cannot be resolved are not a valid reason for withdrawal from the event and there will be no refunds for this reason. Conflicts AFTER schedules have been created will NOT be honored.
- *KICK IT HOLIDAY EVENTS (Such as Halloween, Christmas, Etc):
- Team Costume Contest with Prizes for winning teams (see contest rules for details and costume guidelines)
- Best Decorated Tent Contest with Prizes for the top two tents (see contest rules for details)
- Carnival Style Games
3v3 Summer Championships in Vail, Colorado
The highest 3v3 tournament in the country! All games are played at an elevation of 8,000 feet or above. Nestled in Colorado’s Vail Valley, Ford Park and Vail Athletic Fields host the Kick It 3v3 World Championships. From great dining and recreation to beautiful rocky mountain views this event brings in over 150 teams to compete. For over 19 years Kick It and the Town of Vail have teamed up to bring you one of the best soccer tournaments on the planet.
Vail, Colorado, is a small town at the base of Vail Mountain, home of the massive Vail Ski Resort. Set within White River National Forest, the town is a gateway for winter sports like skiing and snowboarding. It’s also a summertime destination for golfing, hiking and cultural festivals. Gore Creek, popular for fly fishing, runs directly through the town center. The largest, longest lasting 3v3 event in the country kicks off the last week of July every year. Click Here for more information on Vail 3v3 Soccer.