Starts: Sun, Oct 20, 2019
Ends: Sun, Oct 20, 2019
Wed, Oct 16, 2019 7:00 AM MST
Smith Sports Complex
700 Talon Ln
Durango, Colorado 81301
Event Director: Robin Rodriguez
Alt Event Director: Cheyenne Rodriguez
JOIN US IN DURANGO FOR THE 1ST ANNUAL COLORADO KICK OR TREAT 3v3!
The MOST fun 3v3 of the year!
All games will be played between 9:00AM – 6:00PM.
Sign up by September 30th for a 20% discount on team registration
- Early Pricing: $172+ processing fee
- Standard Pricing: $215+ processing fee
EACH TEAM RECEIVES:
- Minimum of 4 games
- Awards for each player on the top 3 teams in each division
- Chance to win prizes from our sponsors at on-site contests
- FC Schalke jerseys
- Opportunity to sample fantastic sponsor items
We try to accommodate all coaching and schedule requests, but we cannot guarantee this. Please bring coaching help if you have more than one team. Coaching conflicts that cannot be resolved are not a valid reason for withdrawal from the event,
and fees will not be refunded for this reason.
KICK OR TREAT SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Team Costume Contest with Prizes for winning teams (see contest rules for details and costume guidelines)
- Best Decorated Tent Contest with Prizes for the best of the best. (see contest rules for details)
- Tent to Tent Trick or Treating at 1:00pm.
- Tons of Spooky Soccer & Fun!
- Games will be played between 9:00 am & 6:00pm.
- Team check-in will open one hour before the start of the first games.
- Teams must check in and turn in their completed Waiver/Roster form before the start of their first game.
- Absolutely no changes may be made to the team roster after the team’s first game has began.
Costumes must be “soccer safe” if worn during games. No metal or sharp items are allowed. No clothing that is exceptionally long and could be grabbed or pulled on during play is allowed (ex: capes may be worn for the costume contest but must be removed for games). Face paint is allowed. Masks are not allowed during games. Teen & adult costumes must be tasteful and appropriate to be worn around young children. Tournament staff has the right to declare a costume unsafe or inappropriate and may request that the player change into normal soccer clothing.
Kick It 3v3, Challenge Sports, S4, USA 3v3 and Small Sided Games Association have teamed up to bring you a better 3v3 soccer experience. We have created Sectional Championship events around the US, with better divisions for all ages and skill levels!
3v3 World Championships in Vail, Colorado
The highest 3v3 tournament in the country! All games are played at an elevation of 8,000 feet or above. Nestled in Colorado’s Vail Valley, Ford Park and Vail Athletic Fields host the Kick It 3v3 World Championships. From great dining and recreation to beautiful rocky mountain views this event brings in over 200 teams to compete. For over 15 years Kick It and the Town of Vail have teamed up to bring you one of the best soccer tournaments on the planet.
Vail, Colorado, is a small town at the base of Vail Mountain, home of the massive Vail Ski Resort. Set within White River National Forest, the town is a gateway for winter sports like skiing and snowboarding. It’s also a summertime destination for golfing, hiking and cultural festivals. Gore Creek, popular for fly fishing, runs directly through the town center. The largest, longest lasting 3v3 event in the country kicks off the last week of July every year. Click Here for more information on Vail 3v3 Soccer.