10497 W. Centennial Road — Littleton, CO 80127
O: (303) 284-5738 – (303) 918-2140
Tim Cochran, Regional Director
Robin Rodriguez, Regional Director
For Sponsor Inquiries:
Dan Cramer, EVP – Business Development
Wanted: Assistant Event Planners for this year’s Kick It 3v3 Soccer Tour!
2018 FALL / WINTER 2019 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
For the 2018 – 2019 Internship Program, qualified candidates will fill a variety of roles planning, managing and producing the agency’s Kick It 3v3 National Soccer Tour. Specifically, Grand Sports Management is seeking to candidates for the following roles:
TEAM SERVICES (up to 8 positions)
Members of our Team Services group will work closely with our Regional Tour Directors to plan, organize and manage all event communication, marketing and promotions for the 65+ city soccer tour. Specific duties include coordinating all customer service tasks before, during and after each event. Managing team communication, processing and scheduling of each event. In addition, be the key contact for all coaches, parents, players and sponsors.
Team Service members will be enthusiastic and innovative, and possess great written and verbal communication skills. Team Service members will be required to attend at least one event.
The Team Service functions are a support position to the Regional Event Directors.
· Understand event details and get involved in all phases of event planning
· Coordinate team service communication between the Regional Event Director, local organizing group, and our customers
· Work with the Director of Marketing to drive promotional activities that increase customer attendance and experience
· Manage event registration and tournament scheduling
· Ensure all event data is processed and reported
· Analyze event and player experience, and report to management
· Learn how to coordinate and manage event set up
SOCIAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (up to 2 positions)
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Social Community Development interns will be a partner in the ongoing brand development of our sports properties and engaged clients. Qualified candidates will be imperative in building, maintaining, improving, and empowering our customers within our digital communities.
Interns will be an integral part in the development of a social community that drives ongoing communication between our customers, partners, and sponsors. Through a strategic plan, the Social Media Community Interns will create original content and post it across social media; thus, creating a sense of community based on the shared values and interests of our audience.
The day-to-day tasks vary, but basic responsibilities include:
· Brainstorm activities, opportunities, and content to inspire or grow the community (long-term and campaign based).
· Design and execute weekly and quarterly content calendars and strategy plans for an online community forum
· Create streams of content through ongoing research, licensing and partnership
· Manage and respond to customers through forum and website tools.
· Learn and explore new toolsets that improve workflow and client objectives.
· Handle occasional community crisis or troubleshoot escalations.
Successful candidates need to have confidence and strength, and possess excellent writing and communications skills (sentence structure, grammar, varied vocabulary, spelling, style, strong typing speed with high accuracy, and attention to detail).
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS INTERN (1 position)
The Financial Analysis Intern reports to the Director of Finance of Grand Sports Management and assists aggregation, dissemination and analysis of financial data collected from our sporting events. Moreover, the Intern will assist in maintaining records and providing reports to the ownership and Regional Field Directors. Through financial modeling, the Financial Analysis Intern will dive deep into various forms of data to help build models that assist leadership to analyze performance of our various business units.
The Financial Analysis Intern will be an accounting or finance major; entrepreneurial and a self-starter; and, very analytical.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Collecting, organizing, and inputting event data into the company’s accounting systems
· Designing and sharing financial models to further assess performance at the national, regional and local levels, and by individual role within the organization
· Create financial templates to help business leaders analyze opportunities
· Create financial process and implement new solutions under the leadership of the Director of Finance
The Grand Sports Management LLC Internship Program strives to create an educational experience that increases the level of interest of each participant and drives long-term interest in a career in sports and entertainment. Participants will not only be charged with tasks relating to their area of educational interest, but will join the company on learning excursions with local sports and entertainment properties.